All of our proposals are customized to the client’s needs. For corporate, charitable and non-wedding social gatherings, please contact us for a tailor-made quote for your event.
There is a significant range of complexity in planning and execution of weddings. For example, a wedding on top of a ski mountain, with 200 guests, a reception at a separate location, and a $100,000 budget, is more complex for the planner than a Denver wedding of 100 guests, ceremony and reception at the same locale, and a $30,000 budget. Thus, specific price depends on location, guest count, timing, budget, and logistics.
We do, however, offer different collections of services and guidelines.
The “Getting Started” collection
pricing starting at $1,300
Often couples aren’t sure even where to start or how much help they need, but at least need to get their date and venue locked in. With our “getting started” package we’ll sit down together over wine or coffee, talk through your ideas for the wedding day and figure out your priorities, style, likes and dislikes. Then we will project a detailed budget based on what you told us.
Once you share the budget projection with everyone involved, we will start recommending venues that fit the your vision and budget. We will visit top venue choices with you and help you analyze the layout, style, location and cost of each so you can make the best decision. When you have decided on the venue, we’ll work with the venue on the contract logistics.
You may then choose to have us give you a proposal for the remainder of the wedding planning, but there is no obligation to do so.
Full service design and planning
pricing starting at $3,600
In our full service design and planning, we are with you every step of the way, from our first get-to-know-you meeting all the way through to the reception cleanup. We’ll project and manage budgets, help you to create the overall design, design fun details, recommend and attend vendor meetings with you, keep track of the budget and vendor payments, coordinate all logistics and details, plus so much more. We will be on site at your final walk-through and rehearsal and will manage your wedding for up to ten hours.
pricing starting at $2,300
Petite or Partial Planning is the most customizable of our collections. It is for the couple who have chosen their venue, may want to do their own design work, and are available for hands-on attention to their wedding – but need some level of expert guidance. The package generally includes a set number of planning meetings or phone conferences with your professional event planner throughout the planning process. You may use this time to have your planner attend vendor meetings, prepare or update the budget, review proposals from vendors, or just to check-in. It also includes custom vendor recommendations to match your style and budget, and may include professional design expertise and resources. As with full planning it includes attendance at the final walk-through, creation of detailed event day schedules, and management and direction of your ceremony rehearsal and wedding.
Month-Of Wedding Coordination and Management
pricing starting at $1,300
For assistance starting 30 to 60 days in advance of your wedding, you will receive:
- a planning meeting to discuss vendors, review our planning checklist and talk through the wedding details.
- email and phone support starting at 60 days prior to your wedding day to answer wedding related questions
- comprehensive wedding day schedule creation with collaboration and distribution to all wedding professionals
- communication and confirmation with all vendors
- coordination of ceremony [bridal party, musicians, officiant]
- assistance with setup of ceremony [programs, reserve signs, aisle runner, petals, etc]
- coordination of reception with your band/DJ and catering staff
- overseeing of all delivery and setup confirmation [rentals, linens, décor, flowers, unique elements]
- assistance with reception favors, place cards, table numbers and candles [up to 4 boxes of items transported]
- attendance at the final walk-through at your reception venue
- management and direction of your ceremony rehearsal
- event day coordination for up to 10 hours on the wedding day with a professional planner plus one experienced assistant.
A la Carte Services & Consulting
In addition to tailored packages, we offer hourly planning for anything related to your event, including venue search, budget projection, design guidance, vendor recommendations, contract reviews, coordinating guest activities, attending vendor meetings, site tours and more.