Wedding and Event Planning Pricing
All of our proposals are customized to the client’s needs. For corporate, charitable and non-wedding social gatherings, please contact us for a tailor-made quote for your event.
There is a lot of variation in wedding and event planning pricing. A 200-guest wedding on top of a ski mountain, with a reception at a separate location, and a $100,000 budget, is more complex for the planner than a Denver wedding of 100 guests, ceremony and reception at the same locale, and a $30,000 budget. Thus, wedding planner pricing depends on location, guest count, timing, budget, and logistics.
Name Your Price!
However, sticking within a certain budget is critical for every couple! In our initial conversation, we will discuss the features you have in mind for your wedding and get as much information as possible about the level of service you need. We will then invite you to share with us your target budget for hiring a planner or wedding day manager and coordinator. We then let you know whether and how we can work within your budget. Simple as that.
If you prefer the traditional approach where we prepare a proposal without knowing whether we are in your budget, we are always happy to do so.
As a guideline, the following are the general levels of service we offer.
The “Getting Started” collection
Often couples aren’t sure even where to start or how much help they need. With our “getting started” package we’ll sit down together over wine or coffee, talk through your ideas for the wedding day and figure out your priorities, style, likes and dislikes. Then we will project a detailed wedding budget based on what you told us.
Once you share the budget projection with everyone involved, we will start recommending venues that fit the your vision and budget. We will visit top venue choices with you and help you analyze the layout, style, location and cost of each so you can make the best decision. When you have decided on the venue, we’ll work with the venue on the contract logistics.
You may then go forward with us for the remainder of the wedding planning, but there is no obligation. If you do go forward with us, one of the benefits of doing the Getting Started package is that it is much easier for us to accurately project your pricing for full planning.
Full service design and planning
With our full service wedding planning and design, we are with you every step of the way, from our first get-to-know-you meeting all the way through to the reception cleanup. We’ll project and manage budgets, help you to create the overall design, design fun details, recommend and attend vendor meetings with you, keep track of the budget and vendor payments, coordinate all logistics and details, plus so much more. We will be on site at your final walk-through and rehearsal and will manage your wedding from start to finish.
Petite or Partial Planning is a customized approach to wedding and event planning pricing and service. With weddings, it is for the couple who have chosen their venue, may want to do their own design work, and are available for hands-on attention to their wedding – but need some level of expert guidance. The package generally includes a set number of planning meetings or phone conferences with yourplanner throughout the planning process. You may use this time to have your planner attend vendor meetings, prepare or update the budget, review proposals from vendors, or just to check-in. It also includes custom vendor recommendations to match your style and budget, and may include professional design expertise and resources. As with full planning it includes attendance at the final walk-through, creation of detailed event day schedules, and management and direction of your ceremony rehearsal and wedding.
Month-Of Wedding Management and Coordination
For assistance starting 30 to 60 days in advance of your wedding, you will receive:
- a planning meeting to discuss vendors, review our planning checklist and talk through the wedding details.
- email and phone support starting at 60 days prior to your wedding day to answer wedding related questions, and text support as needed.
- comprehensive wedding day schedule creation with collaboration and distribution to all wedding professionals.
- communication and confirmation with all vendors.
- coordination of ceremony [bridal party, musicians, officiant].
- assistance with setup of ceremony [programs, reserve signs, aisle runner, petals, etc].
- coordination of reception with your band/DJ and catering staff.
- overseeing of all delivery and setup confirmation [rentals, linens, décor, flowers, unique elements].
- assistance with reception favors, place cards, table numbers and candles, and any other decor [up to 4 boxes of items transported].
- attendance at the final walk-through at your reception venue.
- management and direction of your ceremony rehearsal.
- event day coordination for at least 10 hours on the wedding day, with your professional planner and at least one experienced assistant.
A la Carte Services & Consulting
In addition to tailored packages, we offer hourly wedding and event planning pricing for anything related to your celebration, including venue search, budget projection, design guidance, vendor recommendations, contract reviews, coordinating guest activities, attending vendor meetings, site tours and more.