2011 was an incredible year for all of us at Save the Date Events! Here are a few highlights we’d like to share:
- We won a Knot Best of Weddings Award for 2011 and 2012 for being a top Colorado Wedding Planning Company.
- We successfully planned and designed more than 4o events across Colorado including weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties and baby showers.
- We attended more than 20 event industry networking events to keep in touch with our vendor contacts and establish new vendor connections.
- We continued our partnership with the Better Business Bureau as an accredited business with an “A” rating.
- We entered our third year as an active member of the International Special Event Society.
- We were asked to be a preferred event planner on numerous preferred vendor lists at venues we worked at this year.
- We were published in the following magazines in 2011: Knot Colorado, Colorado Weddings, Luxe Mountain Weddings, Rocky Mountain Bride, the Bump, and Confetti. We were also featured online at Style Me Pretty, Mile High Bride and Half Baked Cake Blog.
- We won an ISES award for Best Wedding Over $50k for Erin and Jeff’s Tiffany Blue Wedding.
- We were an ICON award finalist for Best Wedding Under $75k for Sarah and Chris’ Old Hollywood Glam Wedding.
- We worked together with other StudioWed professionals to plan a very successful Second Annual Luxury Bridal Showcase at the Ritz Carlton in Denver.
- We planned and designed weddings in many of the mountain resort destinations in Colorado including Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Crested Butte, Breckenridge, Keystone and Winter Park.
- We taught our first class on How to Become a Wedding Planner in Denver and launched the Planner’s Lounge, a resource site for event planners.
Thank you to our wonderful clients (past and present) for touching our lives and allowing us to be part of such an incredible time in your life. We are honored to be working with each and every one of you and your wonderful families. Thank you for allowing us to live our dream every day.
We are so thankful for the many incredible vendors we have had the privilege of working with over the past year. You inspire us, keep us sane, make us laugh and take exceptional care of our clients. We couldn’t do this without you.
Best wishes for a very fun and relaxing holiday. We’ll see you in 2012!
Amber, Brynn, Debbie & Gabby