2012 was an incredible year for all of us at Save the Date Events! Here are a few highlights we’d like to share:
- We won a Knot Best of Weddings Award for 2012 and 2013 for being a top Colorado Wedding Planning Company.
- We successfully planned and designed more than 30 events across Colorado including weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, bridal showers and baby showers.
- We attended more than 15 event industry networking events to keep in touch with our vendor contacts and establish new vendor connections.
- We continued our partnership with the Better Business Bureau as an accredited business with an “A” rating.
- We entered our fourth year as an active member of the International Special Event Society.
- We were asked to be a preferred event planner on numerous preferred vendor lists at venues we worked at this year.
- We were published in the following magazines in 2012: Colorado Brides, Luxe Mountain Weddings, Rocky Mountain Bride, Denver Life Weddings, Colorado Meetings & Events and Confetti. We were also featured online at Style Me Pretty, Couture Colorado, Glam & Grace, Urban Style, Elizabeth Ann Designs, JuneBug Weddings and Half Baked Cake Blog.
- We WON the ICON Award for Best Wedding Under $75k for Allix and Nate’s Vintage Rustic Wedding.
- We moved our studio to a fabulous new-to-us location in the Santa Fe Arts District. We share our studio space with many other fantastic professionals from StudioWed Denver.
- We planned and designed weddings in many of the mountain resort destinations in Colorado including Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Breckenridge, Steamboat Springs and Winter Park. We also worked again at many of our favorite Denver area venues in 2012.
- We taught our class on How to Become a Wedding Planner four times in Denver and celebrated the first anniversary of Planner’s Lounge, a resource site for event planners.
- We became the local entertaining expert for both Fox 31 and Channel 7 News. We were featured on TV ten times in 2012!
Thank you to our wonderful clients (past and present) for touching our lives and allowing us to be part of such an incredible time in your life. We are honored to be working with each and every one of you and your wonderful families. Thank you for allowing us to live our dream every day.
We are so thankful for the many incredible vendors we have had the privilege of working with over the past year. You inspire us, keep us sane, make us laugh and take exceptional care of our clients. We couldn’t do this without you.
Best wishes for a very fun and relaxing holiday. We’ll see you in 2013!
Amber, Brynn, Debbie & Gabby