Your average wedding –
- Food = pretty good
- Cake = tasty wedding cake in chocolate, vanilla, etc
- Bar = if it’s open, it’s good
- Invitations = standard stationary with the correct information
- Table setup = white/ivory linen, a few flowers and candles for the centerpiece, nice chairs, place cards and a favor on the table
- Attire = bride in a white dress, groom in a black tux
With a little bit of effort, you can create a “WOW” wedding –
- Food = stations with unique presentation such as salads in martini glasses, fruit on a mini skewer in a shot glass with a sweet cream dip. Consider other options besides the standard plated or buffet dinner.
- Cake = dessert buffet, fondue station, ice cream bar…the options are endless and your guests will LOVE it
- Bar = signature drinks, wine tasting bar, champagne bar, etc.
- Invitations = custom made stationary, photo invitations, DVD invitations
- Table setup = custom linens, chair treatments, menu cards, fresh flower tucked in each napkin, monogram place cards
- Attire = bride has a colored sash or changes into a “fun” dress for the reception. Groom wears a suit or a white evening jacket.
There are so many easy and budget friendly options to take your wedding from “wow” to “WOW!”