5 steps to a successful wedding toast
1. Welcome guests, thank the bride and groom and their parents for the incredible wedding.
2. Tell a short, preferably funny, story such as how they met, how you know them, their engagement story or a funny childhood story about either the bride or groom.
3. Include an inspirational quote about love or marriage
4. Ask guests to raise their glasses for the actual toast. Surprisingly, this often is forgotten.
5. Remember that this is not the moment to mention previous girlfriends/boyfriends of the bride or groom.
Denver Wedding Planner