We are growing at Save the Date Events and are currently interviewing for assistant coordinators and interns for 2009. If you are looking to start your own business, we are not the right company for you. We are looking for team players…for our team. Here are the details:
- You must be a either a junior or senior in college with an above average GPA or have a four year degree.
- You love to work evenings and weekends, especially on Saturdays in the summer.
- You are very computer literate and tech savvy
- You have access to your own computer with Internet on a daily basis
- You can be on your feet for long periods of time
- You love weddings
- You have your own transportation
- You can take direction well, can multi-task and work well under pressure
- You are a people person who can easily start a conversation with anyone
Internships are unpaid. Assistant coordinator positions are part-time paid positions with no benefits. Applicants must have relevant wedding or event industry experience to be considered for an assistant coordinator position. For our assistant coordinator positions, we would love to have someone who is interested in working with us on a regular, long-term basis with the possibility of being a wedding consultant in the future at Save the Date Events.
Read through our entire website and browse the blog so that you know more about Save the Date Events. Submit your cover letter and resume via email to Debbie. We would love your cover letter to ‘sell us’ on why you should be an intern or assistant at Save the Date Events. Please do not call us about these positions. Inquiries are only accepted through email.
While we work extremely hard at Save the Date Events, we also like to have fun. We guarantee is will the most fun you’ve had at a job AND the hardest you’ve ever worked!