You may have already spent hours finding the perfect location, the best photographer and you probably have tasted more than enough cakes. Who is going to follow through with your hard work and wedding day vision on the big day?
As a bride or groom, it is one of the most special days of your life, and one of the busiest. You want to be relaxed and enjoy every minute. But how relaxed will you be if vendors and guests are constantly asking questions on your wedding day as to how things are supposed to proceed; what item goes here or there; do you want this or that…, or what if a vendor is late or has a crisis? And who will make sure the reception venue is being properly set up, from the escort table, to the flowers, the candles, down to the fold of the napkin, while you are exchanging nuptials?. Will a neutral person be present to help manage complex family dynamics? Does the on-site venue coordinator (if any) or self-appointed family member have the resources to find last minute transportation if the limo doesn’t show up?
You deserve to be relaxed and care-free during your special celebration. The investment in a professional experienced wedding day coordinator is a minor expense considering the huge benefit of alleviating stress from the bride and groom on the wedding day. In addition to the “day-of”, your consultant is also a resource to you during your planning, providing you with vendor information, tips and advice. A wedding day coordinator allows you to be the guest of honor at your own wedding!
:: Wedding Day Coordination ::
- 1-2 preliminary planning meetings to review details and time lines
- attend the final walk-through with you at your venue
- 1 professional coordinator and 1 assistant for the entire day (up to 10 hours)
- email and phone support prior to the wedding
- vendor recommendations and advice during the planning process
- comprehensive wedding day schedule creation and distribution
- confirm contracts and schedule with all vendors prior to the event
- orchestrate your rehearsal and ceremony (organize bridal party, cue musicians, work with officiant)
- assistance with setup of ceremony (unity candle, reserve signs, aisle runner, petals, etc)
- assistance with reception setup (favors, place cards, table numbers, candles, etc)
- coordination of ceremony and reception events with your DJ or band
- handle all setup and delivery scheduling (rentals, linens, decor, flowers, unique elements)
- transportation of special items from ceremony to reception
- distribution of vendor payments and gratuities
- packing up personal items at the end of the evening (bouquet, guest book, gifts, etc)
- management of any emergencies or unexpected occurrences
- discount on invitations, favors and accessories
- 100+ piece emergency kit
and much more!
Wedding Coordination pricing starts at $1350*
*Packages can be customized to meet your wedding day needs. Prices vary depending on size of wedding, date and location, and complexity.
“Ceremony Only” and “Reception Only” packages are also available. We also have extensive experience planning and coordinating anniversary parties, vow renewals, and commitment ceremonies. Give us a call today! We would love to have a no-pressure conversation to see if we might be able to assist you.